Today, four years after I first started writing this blog:
- I practice art – ceramics or painting – almost daily. This summer, I took a beginning watercolor class, and now have a table set up in my home where it’s easy to pick up where I left off on several in-progress watercolors.
- I’ve upped my yoga practice to a daily habit this year. I wrote about this practice back in September, when I’d accomplished 200 days of yoga.
- I continue to blog every one to two weeks.
- In the last couple of years, I’ve started to add reviews of books about artists on this blog. Only a few so far, but more to come.
- I’ve upgraded this rachelimsland.com site so that I can sell my art here. Most of my ceramics are currently on Etsy, but as those listings expire, I plan to migrate several pieces to this site. My paintings are also available for purchase here.
Happy Anniversary to me;)